Monday, June 3, 2013

Come Killer!


Hey Family!
Sounded like it was a good week at home! Nick (or should I say Nancy? I knew I called you a girl at my farewell for a reason! :) ), sorry you lost to Jaun Diego, but I heard your hit was SICK! haha You can tell everyone it was for different reasons, but I know that it was for me! haha Let me just tell you that when I read Mom and Dads emails about your games, they pump me up! I wish I could be there! I will be honest, I miss watching Nick, Ryan, and Annie playing, but it is just one of those small sacrifices! :) All of you better keep killing it in everything you are doing! I love hearing all your great stories!
The work here in Badalona is... Going. haha Unfortunately we are still kind of struggling right now. This past week was a killer and I am dying! haha Last week we didnt have a P-Day because we had a bunch of 20 new missionaries come in last week. Almost all the missionaries in Hospitalet and Barcelona did splits for the day and blitzed their areas.A Blitz is when just a ton of missionaries go to one zone and work all day. Unfortunately we didnt find too many people in our area... After that, Elder Arce and I started working in our area and our investigators all peaced on us! haha We havent be able to get a hold of anybody! then today we also didnt have P-Day because we had a consillio meeting with President. Needless to say, Its been a tough week! haha Elder Arce and I are pushing forward and we know we are going to be blessed, just need to put in some more effort to finding the elect! Becasue he is new here and I am still relitivly new here as well, we have plans to pass by as many members as we can this week to get to know them and to start inproving the member relations and find some menos activo families. We have noted that the missionaries having attempted to work with the menos activo families here for awhile and we are hoping this means there are some family members and friends just waitng for us to find them! Of course we will continue to knock a lot of doors and talk to everyone in the street, but its time to change things up a bit!
So anyway the funny story of the week as got to be when Elder Arce and I were knocking doors this past week! We knocked this door and this HUGE RIPPED guy like steroid ripped guy answers the door and this little tiny dog comes running out! So I look at this huge guy adn then this tiny dog, the huge guy then tiny dog. Then the huge guy looks at his dog and says Killer come, and then slammed the door in our face! Elder Acre and I just looked at eachother like what in the world just happened and the fact that he named his little Taco Bell dog Killer! I dont know! It could be that I am just starting to hit the weird stage of the mission, but I thought it was hilarious!
Well, thats about it from my end! I cant believe I hit a year this week! It doesnt feel like it at all! I just got to keep working hard and like you said Dad, No Regrets! It all goes by way too fast!
Love you all tons!
Love Elder Carrigan
P.S. I heard Carter got baptized this week! Congrats buddy! Im proud of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment