Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pig Feet and Chicken Bones

Whats up Whats Up!

 Another week goes by... Time flies by it is crazy! I just realized yesterday that I have been in Vitoria for 3 months! I cant believe it! Where did the time go!?

Well anyway, This week has been pretty average and a little on the boring side... We dont have many investigators right now because when Elder Rios found out he was leaving, he got super trunky of Vitoria haha. This week we spent most of the time sayign goodbye to members, taking tons of photos and blah blah blah. It was also good though because now Elder Tyler knows just about everyone here in Vitoria and knows the area pretty well. It was also a very good week because just about every family here wanted to invite him over to eat before he left. I honestly dont think I will have to eat this week... I have never eaten so much in my life. So yes, you can probably guess by now, that this week Pig Feet and Chicken bones were on the menu... We ate chicken bones with an African Family. They are great but eatign with them is always interesting. She made us this great chicken and I ate it all and loved it, Then the mom turned to me and said, do you not like the bones... O geez! I knew I had to eat them.... There is never another choice! haha Ya... It was interesting haha. So then the next day we at a house of some Columbians, I think. And they fed us some awesome soup and then pig feet...I hope I never have to eat pig feet again! Honestly, If I could describe it, It is like biting straight into a huge thing of FAT! It was terrible. I just took it down as fast as I could! Elder Tyler tried to do the same... haha but he choked on it! hahaha Elder Rios had to give him the hymlic hahahaha Honestly, the scariest but funniest thing I have ever seen! hahaha The Mom was freaking out! hahaha Awesome! I am pretty sure she will never feed us Pig Feet again and I am alright with that! haha

So that is the story for the week... Nothing else really went down! It turns out that Elder Olaya was also transfered! O my gosh I cant explain how happy I was haha. But the new elder that came is just as interesting... His name is Elder Hikola and is from Finland... He is a GAMER! That eplains it all... He is about 3 times the size I am. haha. Ya it should be fun,

Anyway, Elder Tyler and I are ready to get back to working hard here in Vitoria! Right now the other Elders here in Vitoria have 5 fetchas. Pretty exciting right. we should see some baptisms soon and we are all really excited for conference this week! Unfortunately we dont get to watch the Sunday night session... Here they have like a conference marathon on sunday! We watch almost all the sessions on Sunday... I might die haha! We will see! Luckily, because all the africans that attend church that speak english. There is a good chance they are going to play it in english in a different room! Im stoked! But yes please send the magazine when it comes...

Well thats about all for this week... It was fun chatting with soem of you today! It is always great to hear from everyone and how things are going back home! Good to hear everythign is well! I love you all tons and I will talk to you next week!

Love you all!

Elder Carrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment