Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A GIANT surprise

So, I am writing you a quick letter to tell you some crazy news. Mom, remember how I told you I felt like this was going to be my last 6 weeks in Vitoria... Ya it was more like my last week in Vitoria... I recieved a call today from President Pace telling me that I am leaving tomorrow morning! I know you guys and others were planning on sending things to me sometime soon. DONT SEND THEM TO VITORIA! Send them either to the office or wait till I give you my new address...

Why am I leaving? Very good question...รง
President Pace asked me today to train a new missionary that is coming in tomorrow... He was a Visa Waiter in Provo... I will be white washing a city called Zaragoza. (White washing means missionaries havent worked there for sometime, or reopening is a better word) So, I will be reopening an area and trainning a new missionary.... I cant tell you how nervous I am!

More information to come on Monday! Love you all lots! Have a great Tuesday!

Love
Elder Carrigan

P.S. PRAY LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment