Friday, August 3, 2012

A couple more things...

Nick, Well done at BYU camp my man! Keep it up! Words cannot describe how fun it would be with both of us down at the Y! I know you can do it! Your a stud!
 
Mom, Ryan, and Annie... YOU SUCK! That is all... Relaxing on the Beach in Cali sounds so nice right now! haha
 
Dad.... Love ya! ha ha
 
Love you guys! I love hearing from you guys and I put some letters in that package I sent! I am expecting responses :) Nick I got your letter today and I am planning on shooting one back tomorrow or the next day, so keep your eyes open for it!
 
I wish I could explain some of the photos I sent but I could think of a way to do it! If you have any questions, let me know! I can explain them! :)
 
Love you guys and miss you tons! The church is true, and God loves you! Dont ever forget it! :)
 
Elder Carrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment