Monday, December 31, 2012

The End of the World


Whats Up! Whats Up!
 
First off I need to send a huge thanks out to everyone who sent me something! I just in the office today and I walked out of the mail room with all the (White) packages and mail I had singing "Im Dreaming of A White Christmas" I thought it was pretty funny but some of the other elders in the office didnt find it very funny! haha You guys are the greatest family in the world! I really am so grateful to have a supportive family! I dont know how some Elders do it! If it werent for you guys, It would be so much harder!  But the list is long, I got ones from Mom (2) C Danas, Grandma and Gene, Grandpa and Cindy, Browns, and I know I am missing one... Sorry... haha I cant remember! But thanks again I love you all!
 
So anyway, Speaking of a white Christmas, We did have a baptism, but we didnt baptize all five like we were expecting... Cecilia dropped out like last second because her husband in Honduas messed some things up... We have a visit with her tomorrow and we are going to try and land another fecha with her. We will see ho wit goes! Also a fecha of the other elders dropped out last minute... We will see what happens!
 
So the big news for the week is yes I have a new companion! His name is Elder Garcia and he is pure blood Spanish! Both his mom and dad are converts and both are from Spain! He is the first missionary in his family! Im not going to lie, I am pretty stoked! I talked to him about how although he is the younger missionary and I am his trainner, this means absolutely nothing, and how hew has so much power as a native Spaniard! I am hoping to start working with some strong Spanish families and I think with him it will be a whole lot easier to get in with them! Mo one wants to listen to two kids from the states who can barely speak the languagem but some one from their own country... I think we will see some success! At least I am hoping we will! Yes, it was hard to see Elder Wiscombe go, but he is so great! Honestly, the most obedient missionary I have seen so far on my mission! He will do great things on his mission and I am glad I had an opportunity to be companions with him!
 
So that is about the news for the week... Nothing else really went down!
 
Just so everyone knows... On Christmas we are planning on Skypimg around 7 Oclock our time, I think that is like 11 oclock there... We still arent totally sure, but I will confirm it on the 24th or maybe a couple of days before! President still hasnt said anything about it and to be honest I dont think he will so we will see what happens! I am stoked to Skype and hopefully I can see as many of you as possible!
 
Parker Timmerman! Thats my BOY!!!!! BIG PHILLY! Yeah Buddy! Im stoked for you! Congrats!
 
Well I think that is it for this week! I will Email you guys on Monday and then we will talk on Tuesday! Yeah Buddy!
Love you all!
 
Elder Carrigan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment