Monday, December 9, 2013

Transfer Week

Hey guys!
 
So this week was transfer week and guess what... I was transfered.... Yeap! Im gone! I will be headed to Lleida! haha The transfer was kind of interesting, but yes I did get transfered... Kinda... I am still here in Lleida but I am working in a different part of the city with another companion... I am still the ZL but I am also the DL... Its kinda weird! haha I guess when all the new missioanries came president put a bunch of missionaries everywhere and it kinda messed things up. There are so many missionaries trainning now that some have to take on more responsibilities. There are even some missionaries that are Zls, DLs, and Trainning. Lots of work! haha
 
So my new companions name is Elder Wright. He is from West Virginia. He is a pretty sweet kid. We both arrived here to Lleida together and have been living together for 6 weeks already and we get along well so I cant really complain. Elder Weiss will be staying in the old area and will be recieving a new companion. We had a good time together and worked really hard. The area is on a real uprise right now so it was hard to say goodbye. the good news is that if all the investigators still keep progressing, luckily I will still be here in Lleida to see them be baptized.
 
Lots of our/their investigators are progressing well. Lina and Angela continue to progress really well. They came to church on Sunday and they both absolutely loved it! Lina at one point did get a little tripped out at one point though. During the sacrament she leaned over to me and said are they baptizing someone right now??? I said what?? She thought that under the table cloth there was a person and while the 2 priests were preparing the bread, they were preparing this "person" for baptism or some sort of sacrifice... haha At the end we both just ended up laughing! Honestly, she is the greatest lady in the world! We are always just laughing together! I am bummed I wont be able to continue teaching them both!
 
On Saturday we had a culture night here in Lleida, like we did in Barcelona. It went really well! The members really enjoyed it and they also brought some friends! In the US table, I made like 6 liters of Koolaid. It was the hit of the party! haha It was a fun night! I always love trying all the food from all over the world. All of it is SO good! I will definately need to travel some more when I get home!
 
Well anyway... So thats about it for the week! All is well here in Lleida!
 
Love you all lots! Talk to you all in less than 30 days! :)
 
Elder Carrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment