Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Season!

Hey Everyone

So I dont have much time so this week I attached the letter I wrote to President Pace... Enjoy! haha

All is well here in Lleida! Elder Write and I are enjoying our time together. Unfortunately this week was a little tough because we both caught the 24 hour flu that is going around the mission, but other than that it was great! We are working hard to find new investigators by using the area book a lot. I have found to love the area book! It always gives me a purpose in where I am going! I never need to say, where are we going to go from 5 to 7. We simply find the registros that are close to the area and let the area book guide us,always contacting along the way. When we arrive to the building, we look for the old investigator. If they dont live there anymore we simply knock the whole building! 

We are having a great time together and we have seen many miracles! This week we placed some fetchas and found some great potential investigators! 

We placed a fetcha with Chidi for this coming week. He is from Nigeria. Unfortinately, I dont feel like he is really reading the Book of Mormon so we will see how it goes. We still need to teach the commandmetns and resolve some doubts he has, but I know that if he doesnt get baptized this week, it will be in the near future! 

We also set a fetcha with Berta. She is from Bolivia. She showed up to church with a friend (another iinvestigator) and we are beginning to teach her now! She has a daughter that is 7 years old that turns 8 on the 21st of December. Just so turns out that she also has her baptismal date on the 21st of december. We are excited to teach them both. 

Overall, we are working hard and we know that as we continue to work hard through this holiday season, we will see many miracles! 

Love you all

Elder
Carrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment