Monday, September 16, 2013

Great Week!


Hey guys! 

Alright I am going to apoligize now, this letter is going to be a short one! I have been doing a ton of stuff with all the pictures I have because I havent touched them in 3 months. I had to pass them all to pin drives so I can send them home to you guys! Hopefully I can get that done soon! 

Well Everything is great here in Barcelona! Elder Seegmiller and I are working really hard to find new investigators! Maybe thats why he is always sleeping! haha He is a good kid and just a new missionary! It has kind of been hard for me to slow down and actually train him. I had gotten used to working with someone who already knows what they are doing that my patience has definately been tried this past week. It has been a stuggle to stop and explain what we are doing, where we are going, why I we are doing this and that, where we are goign next... ETC. but it has been good for me as well. 

Like I said, the biggest thing we are doing is looking for new investigators... We are stuggling to find people who live in our area. We have been talking to a ton of people but all of them live somewhere else in Barcelona! I know the Lord will bless us! We have started going with the basics again and we are trying to find some less active members that live in our area. The bishop is really excited to have more missionaries here in the ward and we are creating a"plan of action" about how we are goign to work effectively! 

Nick Well done on the homecoming date! She looked like a cute girl! 
Ryan, Way to take one to the throat! Thats my boy! I would love a picture of that nice bruise you have! 
Annie, I heard about your goal! Nice job! Nad against your rivals! Thats awesome! Keep up the good work! 

Other than that I am still lovign Barcelona! Im not sure I have much more to tell you all! I love you all tons and I am glad you are all having a good time at home! 

Sorry its short! Talk to you all next week! Loves
Elder Carrigan


No comments:

Post a Comment