Monday, April 15, 2013

Badalona!!


Good Morning!
I hope everyone had a an amazing week! Thank you for all of the emails I got this past week from everyone, and for all the support! It really helps! Although the guy in Phils ward said that Badalona was the armpit of the mission, I am really liking it here! Yes, it isnt the most beautiful place of Spain, but the members and people here are great!
This week was a great week! Elder Sutton, my new companion, is the man! We are having a blast together! We are workign a ton but also having a ton of fun! We have a lot in common and it seems like this transfer is going to awesome! Right now, we are searching for new investigators! It is always the need! Right before transfers they baptized 6 here so we are working hard with them to recieve references and hopefully begin teaching some news... And then of course, we are knocking doors like crazy! haha This past week, I think I have knocked more doors than I have in my entire mission! And of course, we started with the biggest building here in Badalona, but here is the thing, we just had fun doing it! haha I cant even explain it... Elder Sutton is just hilarious. We get to this door and then all of a sudden he gets in this "Power Stance" I dont even know... haha He says watch... This person will want to talk to us, and there you go... They talked to us! I was trying so hard not to laugh!
We are also teaching like crazy! I would tell you about some of our investigators, but to be honest, I still dont even know half their names! I am still doing my best to learn everything... Kinda stressfull, but I will get over it! haha. But the miracle this week has got to be that we had 9 people come to church this past Sunday! It was awesome! We have planned to visit with all of them, and hopefully we can land some fechas pretty quick! I am pumped!
Other than that... Ther isnt much more going on. Just the normal missionary week! I loved hearing that Nick, Ryan, and Annie are all killing it right now it their respective sports! Not being home this spring to watch I think is going to kill me! Please keep me updated and LOTS OF PHOTOS :) Keep doing work Carrigan Family! I love you all so much, and I will talk to you guys next week! Im off to Barcelona for the day! :)
Love you all tons!
Elder Carrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment