Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hasta Luego Tarragona!


Good Morning Everyone!
 
So the big news is yes, I got transfered! I am now serving in Badalona, Spain. it is just up the coast from Barcelona. (About 20 or 30 minutes in Metro) I am sort of in a trio... It is strange how it works, but my companions names are Elder Cuevas and Elder Sutton. Elder Cuevas is from Orem and Elder Sutton in from Idaho. They both seem like good guys and I am really excited to start working with them! The piso is ok... A little small and a little dirty but it is an average missionary piso. Honestly I dont really know what else to tell you about my area because I just barely got here... All I know is I have been here for about 20 minutes and I have walked up and down more hills than I have in my whole mission... haha So yeah... Im stoked!
 
It was hard to say goodbye to Tarragona, but it is always hard to say goodbye! Tarragona is an awesome ward with a lot of awesome people! I got to say goodbye to all of my converts, and on Saturday night, the ward had a talent show that was awesome! We, The Missionaries, did a little skit that was hilarious! I had a member take a video, but I am not sure if I can send it. I will just have to send some more photos and pictures home soon. But anyway, we put on a skit and showed what the average day of a missionary is like. It is kind of hard to explain exactly what we did, but I will try. Bear with me! Elder Magallanes and I stood at a table, we formed little people... My hands were the feet of the little person. Then my companion was behind me, and his hands and arms were the hands and arms of the little person. So basically I was a little person but I didnt have control of my hands... I dont know if this is making any sence... haha But anyway, we did exercise, shaved, bruched our teeth, contacted people! It was super funny and the whole ward was dying with laughter! It will definately be something I remember and I hope they will remember as well. I do need one favor. I need you to log on to my facebook and accept Camillia Gomez. She is going to send a bunch of photos so everyone can se them. I think that is her name. I know her last name is Gomez so just look for that ;) The pictures will probably describe better than me what we did haha
 
So then our week was full of Family Home Evenings with members, Recent Converts, and Menos Activos. It is funny how no one want to visit with you and then you say you are leaving and your week suddenly fills up super fast! haha Like I said, it was hard to say goodbye, but thats the mission for ya!
 
Other than that it was just another average week of missionary work and honestly I dont have much to say... Sorry it is kind of a boring letter, but the exciting news was I was transfered and thats about it haha.
 
And Yeah, of course I forgot my device to send pictures... Now this email really stinks! haha SORRY! Next week will be a lot better!
 
Love you all lots!
Elder Carrigan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment