Monday, April 22, 2013

Camp Nou!



Hey Everybody!
So yeah, I did hear a little bit about Boston, but not too much. Just that there was an attack and not much more... Thank you for informing me a little more about the events. I am glad that everythign seemed to work out and they caught the guys who did it. And of course, that Justin is safe! :)
Nick, Looking good in your prom pics! She is a cutie! I am with dad on this one that you need to ASK HER OUT on a date again! Girls like it man! And they are super fun! If your friends dont want to go on double and triple dates you need to find some that are willing to go! Some of my funnest memories I have from high school and my freshman year at college were on dates. Thats what you do! haha Hope you had fun! I would love to hear about it from you!
Mom, How did your talk go? Im sure you killed it! :)
So anyway, Highlights of this last week... How can I not start out with Camp Nou! Honestly, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! haha We walked in and I just sat on one of the chairs and looked at the field for like 15 minutes thinking of all the amazing things that have happened in that stadium. The incredible soccer players that have played there and the records made and broken! It was amazing! After we walked through the whole stadium and looked at just about everything! We went to the suites, locker rooms, press rooms, the tunnel, walked on the field (or Close By), the media booths, and then the trophey museum! Wow, I am speechless just remembering it... haha I got to Messi´s four Ballones de Oro, the Eurocup, Countless La Liga tropheys and awards! It was so great! Then of course soccer highlights everywhere I looked! They made me a little trunky, I wont lie! haha Anyway... Dad... Remember when I said that the only way you and Mom could come pick me up was if we went to a Barcelona game... Well... I hope that is still in your mind... cough... cough... Love You :) I attached some photos, I hope you enjoy them!
So other than that, it was a pretty normal week... We are still working with Roberto and Ayde, Mirko, and Magdalena. For some reason this week they all didnt progress too well. In fact they all didnt come to church... it was a bummer. We will have to reset some fetchas this next week and get them all to church next week! We did have a couple of miracles though! At church we had 5 investigators show up! 2 were old investigators that werent progressing too well and 3 were people we hadnt ever met! We were super excited and we know it was a blessing from the Lord! We are putting in our efforts to find new people to teach, and the Lord is blessings us with people to teach! It is the testimony I have gained here in the mission. The Lord will always do his part if we do ours! So we will set some visits with them and get to teach soem news this week, and then hopefully set some more fetchas with these children of God!
Other than that... Not much more to say. Tranfers are coming up this next week! Nothing to worry about, I will for sure be staying here, but I am hoping Elder Sutton and I can stay together for another transfer but I honestly dont see it haoppening... He is a great missionary and I think he will go open and new are and train! This transfer the mission is recieving 20 new missionaries and President needs every one to train! It is absolutely incredible what is happening right now in the mission field! The Lord really is hastening his work! He is sending more missionaries and the missionis finding new investigators like crazy! It is a great time to be a missionary! To Justin, Nick, Ryan, Mathew, and ALL other of my cousins who are future missionaries. Start preparing now! There is not a lot of time to lose and the mission goes by WAY TOO FAST!
I love you guys ton, and I hope you all have an amazing week! I will talk to you all next week!
Loves!
Elder Carrigan
1065 Messi´s 4 Ballones de Oro!
1071 Number 5! For some reason my jersey said Puyol... :)
1075 Benvinguts a l´Camp Nou

No comments:

Post a Comment