Monday, March 4, 2013

Searching and Finding

Good Morning Everyone!

I am glad the photos and videos worked! I was scared they wouldnt work!
Enjoy them! haha I wish I could be there to explain them all, but I guess
we will have to do sit down and do that when I get home! I will try to be
better in sending photos home more often, but honestly it is one of the
last things on my mind... I know thats bad! Sorry!

Well it sounds like your guys weekend was lots of fun in Vegas! Im not
going to lie, yesterday it came to my head that you were in Vegas and I had
to get that thought out of my head real fast! haha It sounds like you had a
lot of fun! Dad congrats on winning 200 bucks! haha I will be sure to spend
it here sometime this week! haha You can do whatever you want with the
Catalan Flag... I dont care! Just know that if you were to hang this flag
in Spain outside of Catalunya, many bad things would happen to our house!
haha It has a really stong meaning!

So this week was a tough one! Right now we are just searching for new
people to teach. And with Searching and Finding brings a lot of stress!
Lots of wrong numbers, addresses, cancelled visits, and free time. I dont
like it... I like having full days with things to do! it makes everything
so much better, but hey, In order to teach you need to find right! As of
right now, we still dont have anyone solid... Unfortunately, my Nigerian
Pastor Friend cancelled on us as well... The english branch here in
Tarragona will have to wait... haha

Other than that, not much went down this week! We helped a Menos Activo
lady move on Saturday for 8 hours... By the end of the day I almost killed
her! haha She had more CRAP in here house than I have seen in my entire
life! And with everything I tried to move, she would say "BE CAREFULL!!!!"
I wanted to drop and break something on purpose! haha Moving here in Spain
is completely different than in the US. People move here like it is no big
deal. 3 months here and 3 months there! It is the worst! We took everything
out of her piso and down to the street and then loaded in a van and drove
like 2 streets over. Just our luck, the elevator didnt work, so we then had
to hike everything up the stairs to the 4th floor! Meanwhile I still had to
listen to this lady sceam "BE CAREFULL" The whole time! haha So anyway,
that was the highlight of my week!

Actully! The highlight of my week was last P Day! It was a blast! I have
been here in Tarragona for almost 6 months, but last Monday was the first
day I had to actually go out and explore! It was super fun! We went out to
this cliff that is kind of by the beach and jsut enjoyed the view and
relaxing for a little bit! I think Tarragona would be an awesome place to
live in the summer! There is a ton of things you could do! I will send some
photos of our day!

So anyway, sorry the letter is a little boring this week! I will try to
spice somethings up this week! haha

Love you all tons!

Elder Carrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment