Monday, March 11, 2013

Looking for the Elect!


Hey Fam!
 
Another good week here in Tarragona! It is kind of strange to me to think that this could be my last week here in Tarragona! I am trying my best to get some work going here before transfers just in case I leave, but it has been rough... We are searching and trying our best to find some people to teach, but unfortunately this week was full of lots of closing doors, no´s in the street, and cancelled visits. Some weeks just happen go this way. I have definately learned the lesson of continuing to find and talk to people while you are actually teaching people at the same time. I feel liek when we were teaching a lot, we kind of got distracted or werent focused in finding as much, and now this is happening to us... Its ok, I know that we are trying our best, and looking hard, the Lord will bless us soon!
 
We did have a couple people the the church yesterday, and I am hoping they start to progress! One is a man named Zenon. He is from Bolivia. He has been listening to us for awhile, almost since I got here, but he doesnt really progress. We try our best to work with him, but he has turned out to be someone we pass by to check up on every once in awhile. Well, Him and his daughter came to church yesterday for the first time, We are hoping that this is a good sign and that he will actually begin to progress and we will be able to visit him on a regular basis! We will see!
 
We also had a 17 year old kid come named Roney, and he is a stud! We are in the starting prossess of teaching his family. They were a reference from a member and are also from Bolivia. We visited them last Sunday but werent able to have another visit with them all week because the mom was working. Well, long story short, I called them Saturday night tp remind them about church, and the mom gave me some lame excuess, but then I asked if her son was going to come and he said yes! He came to chuch and loved it! We introduced him to all the youth and he fit right in! It might have helped just a little that him and one of the cutest girls in the ward are from the same part of Bolivia, but hey... What ever works right! haha Hopefully we will meet with them sometime this week! After that, we just have a lot of futures and potentials that we are praying will be able to meet with this week
 
We also had a conference AGAIN in Hospitalet. It is tirinig going up there and back all the time, but I will be honest I love conferences! It is the best to see everyone and talk to everybody that I know! Its the best! I saw Elder Wilkinson again. He is the man! We talked for awhile, He is now serving in the office as the financial secretary... Such a stud! I also talked to Elder Rios of course and we always have a good time together! We learned a lot and you can always feel the spirit so strong when President talks to us!
 
I also got a letter from Jack Dana! MY MAN! Love ya buddy! I will send you a letter soon!
 
Well thats it for this week! Next week P Day is on Tuesday because of transfers. I will let you guys know if I am in a different part of Spain next week!
 
Love you all tons!
 
Love
Elder Carrigan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment