Thursday, June 14, 2012

REAL Madrid Stadium


Whats up everybody!

First off! Happy Fathers Day this Sunday Dad! I hope you have a great one! Thanks for always being there for me and supporting me in everything I have done! You have been a great example to me and have taught me everything I know! I am who I am because of you! I have always felt like you are more of my best friend than a a grumpy old Dad! (Not always, but most of the time!) Thatnsk Dad! Love ya!

This week has gone by super fast! Which I guess is a good thing! This week has been crazy! Today for Pday we went to the Real Madrid Stadium which was awesome! It was huge! It definitely puts little ole Rio Tinto to shame! ha ha! We took a tour of the whole stadium! I cant wait to see the Barcelona Stadium!

On Saturday we went to the Park again! I was paired up with one of the French Elders so it was up to me to talk to everyone! It was good because the French Elder wasnt scared of talking to anyone so he would go up to some random people and forced me to talk. It put me out of my comfort zone a little bit but it was good for me. We placed 5 Books of Mormon and recieved 1 reference! Not bad... ha ha

This week will probably be my last week with Elder Pearson as my companion. Some new Elders come in this week and are all Elders from Spain. Rumor has it that President is going to pair us up with the natives... Im a little nervous because I still dont think my spanish is very good, but I guess I will be speaking a lot more spanich for the next couple weeks!

So dad I got the package with the card reader and luggage tags, I havent seen the other 2 you sent me... You said they went through Spanish customs on the 12th so my guess is they will be here in the next couple days! I do have one problem. My Ipod for some reason, some of the songs only play like half of the song and then end... What do you think I should do. I could keep it but its just kind of annoying... I was thinking of maybe sending it home, maybe you or Nick could figure it out and then send it back. Tell me what you think.

Trevor got his call to Uganda????? That is crazy! It will be a good mission for him! Please tell him good luck, I love him, and to hit me up with his address when he gets it!

I have been sleeping a lot better this past week! I dont know what it is but Im not waking up as much, so thats good! I will go look for some vitamins at the farmicia this week. As far as alergies go... I have felt fine. I havent been using them and I dont seem to have allergy symtems. I will let you know if this changes while I am here or if they come again when I get to Barcelona!

Mom, well done on the no Diet Coke and the 10K! I dont believe it ha ha Just kidding! Thats awesome! We go to the temple every mornign on Pday, except we couldnt this week and we cant this next week because it is closed for cleaning, but other than that we have been every week! The Madrid temple is beautiful! The the celestial room is amazing! When you walk in, it is so bright you have to squint when you walk in! It is really cool because people come from different parts of Europe to go through it, so the session is in like 5 different langauges. Everyone wheres headphones, when you take them off, it is fun to listen to all the different languages going at the same time! As far as a package goes... Your going to hate me... Suprise me! Ü You havent sent a bad one yet! Plus, its more fun that way!

Congrats to Ryan for winning the championship! Thats awesome bud! I knew you guys would win it! Our family is just full of winners! ha ha We are all humble though so its good! Well done buddy! Annie good luck with KNVB camp! Tell all the coaches hi from me! KNVB camp is so much fun! You will have a blast!

Well fam, Thats it from Madrid! I will be on the computer emailing for another 30 min. So you can try to send one back quick if you want!

Love you all!
Elder Carrigan!


No comments:

Post a Comment