Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Claudio goes DOWN!


Hey everyone! It was another great week here in Barcelona! 

Claudio got baptized!!!! It was an incredible service! Honestly the spirit was probably the strongest I have ever felt in any baptism! HIs mom came from a pueblo of Barcelona and shared their story on how hteir family found the church and it brought an incredible spirit into the room! Anyway, he asked me to baptize him and everything went perfect! He showed up to church on Sunday in a suit and a tie and was looking FLY! haha It was incredible! The change I have seen in this man is the greatest thing you can ever see in the mission and honestly it is why I am here! The gospel changes people! It honestly completely changes their lives! Its the greatest thing in the world! I wish I could send pictures, but these computers dont work... I will work on sending all my pictures home... There just isnt time! Too much to do! haha

Rocio was also supposed to be baptized this week but unfortunately she decided to wait until her husband gets here to Spain... Kind of a bummer, but it is what it is...

We continue to see a lot of miracles here! This week we went to see this family we found last week and they are super great! They came to church thsi week but got there a little late. They called us in the middle of sacrament and we went out to get them. They ended up bringing two other friends with them as well. Not going to lie. It was kind of fun to walk into sacrament meeting a little late with 5 investigators! haha I think more than anything it pumped up the ward! After the meeting the whole ward was talking to them and inviting them to activities and all this stuff! It was incredible! Honestly I think they felt a little overwhelmed, but hey, I loved it! haha 

Other than that, we continue to work hard, and both Elder Feller and I are loving the time working together! We are seeing miracles daily and we truly are seeing the hands of the Lord in our work! I love it! 

But thats about it for this week...

Mom, I havent gotten the package yet, but like you said I am sure it will get her this week! I am excited! But yes please! Send pictures of the wedding! 

Also, Nick please give Ty my love... I will let you decide how... Just dont be the way that Ty wins 50 bucks! haha 

Love you all tons! Have a great last week of summer! :)

Love
E. Carrigan

PS
Brian, Congrats on the wedding. Wish I could be there!
Also Mathew B. Happy Birthday big dog! Hope you have a good one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment