Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Transfers!


Good Morning Everybody!
 
Sounds like it was a pretty good week at home! Mom I am glad everything with your knee went well! Those pics are crazy! Your knee is huge! haha I hope Dad and the kids are taking good care of you! Congrats to Kenney! Rome! That is epic! We will definately have to do a little searching when we make our stop in Rome after my mission haha! Justin W. sorry about the call... That stinks! I am sure you are dying to know! haha Keep me posted! I still think I will be right! If I am, what do I win?
 
This week I pick up some birthday packages in the Office! Thank you Grandpa and Cindy for all the wonderful goodies! Even though we arent allowed to chew gum in the steet, for some reason I love it! :) Also thank you Weavers, The cookies were great as well as the popcorn!
 
So this week went by pretty well. It was a good full week of good work ending with transfers! I will be staying here in Tarragona for another transferand I couldnt be happier! The members just keep slamming us with references and I love it! We will see how many begin to progress, but they alll have great potential! Member references really is how missionary work should function! It makes everything so much better!
 
We are still teaching Francisco, Fifi, and Milady. Everything is going well with all of them. Unfortunately, there is a ward activity on the 9th so we had to move Milady's and Fifi's baptism to the 16th, but it is what they both need. We sat down with both of them this week and set the date with them, and basically told them both. "You WILL be getting baptized the 16th" haha They both agreed! They are both so prepared, it is amazing! I say this about all of my investigators, but Milady honestly is the most Golden investigator I have taught. She has some doubts but she always reads, prays, and studies what we are going to teach her before every lesson! It is so awesome to see the understanding change within them as we teach them in the lesson! The Holy Ghost is so powerful it is incredible! I love it! We still havent had the chance to sit down with Fancisco and talk to him, but we have it planned for this weekend, he is still progressing but little by little, it is baby steps with him!
 
Elder Garcia and I have really found out how to teach with each other and I am loving our lessons! His knowledge of the scriptures is incredible! If there is one thing I wish I would have done before leaving on my mission, it would be really STUDY the scriptures. I always read the scriptures, but I never really studied them. I finished Jesus The Christ this week, and it was the most incredible book I have ever read! The life of Christ is so amazing and interesting! If I could give any advice to future missionaries, it would be to study the scriptures! There church as some awesome manuals/guides for the scriptures! USE THEM! You will learn SO much!
 
Well thats all I got for this week! I love you guys tons! Please keep praying for me! The power of prayer works, the miracles I see everyday come from you guys! Love you tons!
 
Elder Carrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment