Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Travel Plans

Whats up fam!
This week has been awesome! On Thursday we recieved our travel plans and then yesterday we met with the guy who signed our Visas off! So I will for sure be leaving this May 29th! Unfortunately, there are a couple of missionaries going to Spain that didnt get there visas so they have to stay behind, but Elder Pearson got his so we are both gone!  These are our travel plans,
Delta Flight 2190 SLC then we have a 4 hour layover in JFK and leave on Delta Flight 126 to Madrid!
I am pretty stoked! I am thinking I will call when I am in New York It says we land in New York at 3:13 so expect somewhere close to these! Write me a dear elder and tell me what you think! I will try to get a letter back ASAP so we can be on the same page!

So the internet is being really spotty so I am going to try and write as much as possible and then I will be sending a letter as well! It sucks!

So thank you everyone again for the love and support you send! I love hearing from all of you! Dad definitely wins the 'Most Epic Package Ever Sent To The MTC" award! I thought the first one was epic and then I got the second one! The Ice Cream was amazing and we all had an amazing time playing with the left over dry ice! ha ha We put all of our Dr. Peppers, Cokes, and other drinks in the cooler with the dry ice and within under 5 minutes the drinks were icy cold! It was amazing! We then put the remaining dry ice in one of the toilets and watched Provo's very own old faithful! It was awesome! ha ha.

So mom you wanted to know when your package got here, I got it on on Friday! It was awesome thank you! Everyone from my zone loves every package you guys send! They have a saying they say that goes like this! "When Carrigan wins, we all win!" ha ha its always a great time!

So I wish I had some awesome story or experince to share with you guys but I dont... All I can say is the spirit here is amazing! And it is amazing what the spirit can do! You can clearly tell the difference when you are trying to teach and you dont have the spirit from when you are teaching with the spirit ! It really is the spirit teaching these lessons, not me! I love it! My spanish is comign along... I dont feel like I know a lot but them when I am trying to say things, the words just come to me! The gift of tonges is amazing!

So just a couple things I need....

Dad, Is TSA/Customs going to give me crap about all those medications if the are in my carry on? The smart thing to do would be to carry them on but I dont want to have to deal with a ton of crap!

Mom, do you remeber if I sent a thank you card to the O'neals? I thought I did but then I got the impreassion that I didnt... I might just send them a letter just in case... I also have a task for you! (It might be impossible) Will you please look for and send me talk by Elder Bednar? It is called "The Characrater of Christ" He gave it on Christmas here in the MTC and it is amazing! I just dont know if the release talks given at the MTC... If you cant find it, dont worry about it!

Nick, I need you to get ahold of Trevor Montgomery somehow, He wrote me a letter and I want to respond but he put his home address in Vegas instead of his BYU appartment address. If you could please get his BYU address and DearElder it to me ASAP, I would love you forever!

Ryan. I got letters back from everyone except from you so if you dont write me back soon, I promise you, you will be trust down to hell! Love you :)

Annie, Keep being beautiful! A letter is on the way!

So I am going to try to get some pictures to you soon! I dont know what will happen when I hook up my camera to an MTC computer and I dont want to waste a lot of my emailing time trying to figure it out... You might just have to wait till im out of the MTC... We will see!

Well, that is all the time I have on this crappy internet! Expect a letter as well! I love you all mucho! TALK to you soon!

Love
Elder Carrigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment