Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Barcelona Bound!

Hey Everyone! 

The transfer call came in and I unfortunately be leaving Lleida, BUT I am headed back to Barcelona! YEAH BUDDY! haha I served in the 1st ward 6 months ago but now I will be serving in the 3rd ward. The great thing is that the 1st and 3rd ward attend church in the same building and I already know like half of the ward! haha I am so pumped! I had the feeling that I was going to be moved and I was kinda nervious about where I was going to go, when President called me and told me I was going to Barc, I was SO happy! I had the biggest smile on my face. The 3rd ward is known for being one of the best wards here in Barcelona but reciently has been having some trouble. President called and just said, Elder Carrigan I need you to fix it, and I know you are the man to do the job. I dont know if he said it because that is really what is happening or if he just said it to make me feel good, but either way I couldnt be happier! haha He also told me that I will most likely end my mission here. Like I said, couldnt be happier! 

My companion is Elder Rasmussen! He is from Trimont, Utah and is a stud. He has been here in for about 6 months. Elder Sutton, one of my favorite companions, trainned him. He told me really good things about him and so far he seems like he is a pretty cool kid! 

It was hard leaving Lleida though. All the investigators we found were progressing really well and should be baptized within the next couple weeks. I dont know it always happens to me, I find people, but just like a week or two late... haha I guess the important thing is that they get baptized, not who baptizes them. Its back from ground zero though. I just asked my companion if we had any investigators and he said he basically didnt have anyone... Lovely! Well now I know what I will be up to all week. Knocking Doors and Street contacting! LOVE IT! haha 

Well thats about it from me this week! Please, I need your prayers! Pray that we can find people to teach, AND FAST! :) 

Well, I love you all! Take care!

Loves! 

Elder Carrigan

P.S. Since we will be knocking lots of doors this week, I will send a picture of a spanish door nob next week! haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment