Monday, November 4, 2013

Lleida

Hey guys!

This week was great! We just got back from Barcelona! We had a meeting with President Pace today. We headed out Sunday night, stayed the night in the mission office, had the meeting this morning and came back this afternoon. Pretty crazy! Short trip, but the meetings are always incredible! Such an incredible spirit! 

This week was pretty much the same as the last. we continue to look for investigators. The good news is that we are finding! The bad news is that the people we are finding are also easily falling of the face of the earth or cant come to church for some reason. Just the normal difficulties of missionary work. We are working hard and we know the Lord will bless us and that is what really matters! 

To be honest I cant really remember what happened haha it all blends together so easily... What I can tell you is that I am happy! :) Sometimes I dont really understand why because I am always tired, sweaty, I walk like 1000 miles a day, and I never stop hearing peoples problems...  but I am the happiest I have ever been! haha its strange but true! The mission in the greatest thing in the world! 

Well, I love you all lots and I am so greatful that I have such a wonderful and beautiful family You guys are amazing! 

Loves! 

James

No comments:

Post a Comment